Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Fight Fightb Fight!
What is going on with the "Supreme" court...???

In response Elisabeth Maslard to her Publication

Military will be the only way!

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Sadly sharing it won't change a thing.

In response Breaking Bad to his Publication

We the People know the Truth and should not be silenced because of the Globalist Agenda of NWO! Our justice system is broken, and the MSM is complicit to the corruption. People need to think for themselves and open their eyes!

LESS "REGURGITATION" I post more "Original Content". I am now a registered Democrat. Two can play at this game. #Infiltrate

In response Breaking Bad to his Publication

Then why did we let them steal it? They took our country and not one shot was fired!

(2) Show this thread

Im holding the line for 528. I live on the boarder of Washington and Oregon.. Its 90% Trump on 11/3 out of the people I know.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

😛😂facebook has fact checked this as false info

Patriot. Mocked by many (some family inc), but FIRMLY stand in my belief that the "Best is yet to come!" God wins.

In response Judie Lattimer to his Publication

🎯 🤔 Of course, they did! Up is down with them. I follow up every deleted video or flagged as false post with a bullseye target icon. After a while it looks ridiculous. I think their efforts just make others want to check into it themselves. (More than if they would have just left it alone)

(1) Show this thread

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

That's what came through the feeds, before "adjustments" were made. Now think about all of the other local corruption that fed in so many false votes or tossed Trump ballots...
Some of it was just as "cover" for the machine-flipped votes, expecting recounts... but every conceivable form of fraud was used. Not just in blue counties either.
Such a farce.
They made it super-obvious, and still the public denies their own common sense and believes the lying media...

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

The crooks are pathetic- morally Bankrupt like the Fake Person playing President. What a joke these people are. The joke is going to be on them!