"I will always fight for you. I will be watching, I will be listening, and I will tell you that the future of this country has never been better. I wish the new administration great luck and great success. I think they'll have great success. They have the foundation to do something really spectacular, and again, we put it in a position that it's never been before. ... The things that we've done have been just incredible, and I couldn't have done it without you.
We will be back in some form."
- Donald J. Trump

A peaceful transition to the Military.
No mention of B1d3n.

Comfy?

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

Believer - Small Business Owner - Seeking Canada's Trump - The more I learn of this never ending evil it sickens me #pray #NeverEverGiveUp

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Life is short. Eat dessert first.

BEST. PRESIDENT. EVER. πŸ™β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€πŸ™

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

as fook

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

Amen feel like a million bucks

MAGA Patriot...Wwg1wga.....JFKjr lives

you forgot the "have a nice life" part

Edward Snowden talks about how it is to live in exile

Click here to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZL8m5xUGIc

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

So so comfy :)

Short Inspiration video from OUR POTUS!

https://youtu.be/enJwnRjkE9g

LUCK

he also said he hopes our taxes dont raise, but if they do, he told you so. that comment made my stomach sink, it said what we all fear, a biden president!!

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Brian Tyler to his Publication

Fret not patriot. Our President this morning said this "Its not a long term goodbye, we will see each other soon" DJT

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

Comfy and super excited! β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™πŸΈπŸ₯³πŸ™πŸ»

πŸ’― Patriot πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA Donald Trump is my President and Jesus is my Savior..... any questions?

sure am πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Proud Deplorable, Digital Soldier, and Patriot! Still HOLDING THE LINE! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #saveourchildren

COMFY AF!!! :)