Guys I just discovered something cool.... The Gold statue at CPAC of Trump is called "Trump and the magic wand" Remember Obama joking before Trump was elected... He was so smug about there being no way to bring back jobs and fix the economy and said Trump would have to have a magic wand. BOOMπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯#Trump2021mypresident

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

God & Family. Trump & Freedom Loving NY’er so you are my frens:) #Trump #MAGA #WWG1WGA #HoldTheLine #SaveTheChildren #GODWINS #5D #NCSWIC

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I remember it well, that smug sob saying "What magic wand do you have"? ... A GOLD one. FED collapse.

Ξ€rump was lovable!!!

Great dig, MsMidnite!! πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

"[Gold] Trump & the Magic Wand" πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Yes.
Gold shall destroy FED.
Q πŸ’°

New to this platform, I suck at learning new programs! But Trying! Kicked off FB/Twitter so tying to find my MAGA Family again!

First thing I noticed and then grinned big!!! and I think was Declaration of Independence in other hand!

Boom .🐸

Just a beach girl from sea to shining seaπŸ§œπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™πŸŒŠ

yep- magic Juan πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Trump had a magic wand that put a bullet in the back of Obama's head

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

I hope he got one in the back of his head. I cannot wait until we get to hear & see some of what has been going on.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

its Juan O Savin.

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

Trump did have a magic wand, God & love of country.