In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

i hope left isnt right

General Flynn was a lifelong democrat. So was JFK, and Jr. So was Trump. They have turned right...

In response Juztn G Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kristamatic in this post can reply

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

Compared to far-leftist regression (they call it "progressive"), even classical liberalism is right.

I prefer to think of myself as on the right ( correct, righteous ) path.
I have independent opinions about solutions to particular problems of our age. We need to stop dividing ourselves by left/right and look instead to reasoned and open dialogue.

At the moment, though, I am waiting for more information about suppressed technologies. We don't have enough knowledge, yet, to see the way to heal our society's troubles. When all is revealed, I think all good people, left and right, will be working together towards shared goals.

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

i dont disagree on any particular point, i was just pointing out what my thoughts were on the meaning of the drop. it is definitely not about division anymore, and if these lifelong democrats can hold their hands out to embrace much of what the right traditionally espouses, we can certainly give their ideas a listen and look at things with discernment rather than partisanship.

(1) Show this thread