Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Proud Spouse of a Pipe Hitter, Mother/Grandmother, Constitutionalist, Paralegal and Writer.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I almost spit out my coffee on this one... :D

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

About that 4 yrs - might be wishful thinking. Fact is we've been prepped for both -
1) something happening now or soon and
2) it's going to be a tough 4 yrs.
So, we have a great misinformation duo. We don't know and baddies don't know which of the two is the real deal. No sleep for [them].

As for fearless Pipe Hitters, talking to one could be quite the adventure. 😊

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It is a body part geez, it isnt like every female doesnt have one.
Well wait lately Nana isnt ever sure whether they are hes or shes!
There have been some real surprises lately!

Smartass Nana bad!

What there is not doubt about tho is that America has the badassdest military on the planet protecting us.

I always have much respect for the fearless. However, I'm thinking that@ghostezra didn't read number 3. The reason for my thought is- he wouldn't have posted this if he had read number 3's context. Please keep it clean boys. ✝️♥️🇺🇸

Patriot🇺🇸 Love dogs🐕 MAGA🇺🇸

hell yeah!

God ✝️ Family ❤️ Country 🇺🇸 Warrior Mom / Research Everything

All i head was the next 4 years are going to test you...Please tell me it wont be that long..

God ✝️ Family ❤️ Country 🇺🇸 Warrior Mom / Research Everything

All i head was the next 4 years are going to test you...Please tell me it wont be that long..

In response Patriot Girl_3 to her Publication

My heart kind of sunk when I heard him say that.

(1) Show this thread

I thought that to be an odd expression at the time... now it makes total sense!!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

He made it unmistakably clear.

Brilliant!

Anyone know if Vegas paid out bets or waiting til March still?

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Madden Smith to his Publication

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Madden Smith to his Publication

It doesn't say but what I did see, there's no President Trump on the 2024 odds chart. That tells me a few things. Vegas isn't stupid. Who wouldn't want to take money on that UNLESS it was pretty solid that he couldn't run a third term.

(2) Show this thread

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

My grandpa is a pipe hitter 🇺🇸GREATEST MAN IN THE WORLD TO ME ❤️🇺🇸

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

He was A Ranger before the 75th existed , He was a Ranger, Pathfinder ,Airborne 1st and 3rd Battalion before attending officer school he also taught hand to hand combat prior to officer school , in Vietnam he was the first to be dropped to give a green or red flare for those safe to come in he was very young when he went in many years ago and retired in the military several yeasr ago :) HE IS MY HERO :)

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

• Grinder – parade ground or deck used primarily for drill or formations.[68]
• Parade Deck – Area set aside for the conduct of parades, drill, and ceremonies, often paved or well-maintained lawn. See also grinder.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

i had totally forgotten it was called the grinder. thank you. (it was a long time ago) I've been saying tarmac incorrectly cuz I couldn't remember the name 🙄

(1) Show this thread

Marine Infantry , fisherman and Motox. In the mountains of NorCal ,Love dogs especially pit bull's We R the STORM!

Force Recon kinda sort of??
who came up with that one?

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

duly noted!😉

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Pipe hitter.... A giant ship engine failed. The ship’s owners tried one expert after another, but none of them could figure but how to fix the engine.

Then they brought in an old man who had been fixing ships since he was a young. He carried a large bag of tools with him, and when he arrived, he immediately went to work. He inspected the engine very carefully, top to bottom.

Two of the ship’s owners were there, watching this man, hoping he would know what to do. After looking things over, the old man reached into his bag and pulled out a small hammer. He gently tapped something. Instantly, the engine lurched into life. He carefully put his hammer away. The engine was fixed!

A week later, the owners received a bill from the old man for ten thousand dollars.

“What?!” the owners exclaimed. “He hardly did anything!”

So they wrote the old man a note saying, “Please send us an itemized bill.

The man sent a bill that read:

Tapping with a hammer………………….. $ 2.00

Knowing

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

So they wrote the old man a note saying, “Please send us an itemized bill.”

The man sent a bill that read:

Tapping with a hammer………………….. $ 2.00

Knowing where to tap…………………….. $ 9,998.00

*Effort is important, but knowing where to make an effort makes all the difference!*

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Love this!

(2) Show this thread

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

BP Oil Rig explosion...

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

Ezra I am really haveing a difficult time trying to understande what the 3) question means? Help!

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication

pretty sure it means get a REAL MAN 😉

(1) Show this thread

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Getting some Pulp Fiction vibes off this. This the point in time the good guys get medieval on their asses?

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

👀

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THE 4 YEARS OF FAKE BIDEN DIDNT GO WELL WITH ME ? SHOT THE TV IN THE DEN 😨

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Not talking about 4 years of JOKE B(iden.

We are taking our country back.

Soon come.

(1) Show this thread

said pipe hitter 11 times?

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

There. I have no idea if this helps but...

(1) Show this thread

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

Girls across this nation are changing their dating profiles "Looking for Pipe Hitters ONLY"

In response Mike Honcho to his Publication

good one!! lol

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Ghostbusters out - Pipe Hitters in!

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Great article.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

God Bless them All.

🙂thanks for the education re pipe hitter...the last sentence,lol! cute😉