Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

👏👊🍺
Amen

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

Yes, yes, yes as well as flying a trump flag on my house 24x7 and Trump, Punisher and 1776 on my car. I refuse to take any of them off. I love causing Trump derange syndrom when out running errands.

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

I LOVE IT !!!

(1) Show this thread

And proud to have been banned forever from Twitter for doing so!

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

👏👊🍺
Amen

(2) Show this thread

Well that's me!!!

In response Josi Paulson to her Publication

❤👊❤

(1) Show this thread

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

Thats Funny! WE ARE ALL EQUALLY IMPORTANT! POWER IN PRAYER! ITS TIME TO PRAY!#wwg1wga

yep! thats me🙌

That's going to be me! Been dreaming of it! 😂

In response Abigail Trusts Trump to her Publication

❤👊❤

(1) Show this thread

hahaha litetally had my laughing out loud!
🤣😂🤣😂✊🏻 WWG1WGA one meme at a time! 👊🏻💪🏻

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

❤👊❤😘

(1) Show this thread

and got banned from twitter for doing so

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

😂😂😂 Thats Right ❤👊❤

(1) Show this thread

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

I have to admit I miss those days. I had a lot of fun getting my account suspended. 😉

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

That's basicly all I did was retweet. Got no warning, just 1 permanently banned. KEK

(1) Show this thread

Lolz - My claim to fame, serial retweeter. 😎

In response Lisa Whiteside to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

😁im more fast and furious cause im driven (banned F/B and twit lol)😏 seriously i hope it helped #SaveOurChildren

God, Family and President Trump. I'm a Mom, Nana, Veteran, Patriot. a Mom, Grandma, Conservative, Prior Military Veteran, Patriot

And I do!

In response Susan Taapken to her Publication

❤👊❤😘

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

LOVE IT !!!!

In it for the fight. Canadian patriot wishing the real president was my president.

This is President Trump's army and Q is his second. And the anons are the digital foot soldiers.