Only people mentioned by @Bondservantmark in this post can reply

In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication

amen, amen, amen. Thanks Juan O Savin.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Still waiting on that End of February EBS.

A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

I don't care if it is from Juan or not. It is the truth. I have seen things from numerous witnesses. Their are people down there that are from generations of slaves that they breed... I am praying for them all. Some are even unable to come to the surface because they get the bends and their organs explode.😪😪😪🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

Thank you. There's too many out there trying to be the "messenger police" and not focusing on the message. Is it truth? I follow those who have a consistency of speaking truth. That's what discernment is. Using the yard stick of Truth. I'm sure the messenger in this post is at very least, not only a fan but someone who gets it by knowing Juan O Savin has been saying. Many aren't hearing God speak to their hearts yet on what's most important.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Juan doesn't do social media. Please don't post fakes as it's hard enought to get truths. Discernment now more than ever please.

In response Maga Irish to her Publication

Focusing on the messenger, rather than the message tells me all I need to know. The tunnels are across the world are real as well as the child harvesting and they are being rescued. Who's side are you on?

(1) Show this thread

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

I sure LOVE Juan O Savin....

we are ready to help. we know animals help hesl humans and vice versa. Med Beds are needed.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

What this says is true about what's down there... how many will open their hearts and homes to those in need?

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

🙌🏼🙏🏼💖🇺🇸

Your a Beautiful Soul Juan! So Much Appreciation For You! We Need Many More Like You! Thank You For Always Keeping Us Updated!

God is Almighty. Jesus is King of Kings. Trump is your President.

Juan O Savin has NO social media accounts. Anything you see like this is fake

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Awakened 17_23 to his Publication

Yeah, I want to think this is him, but was going to ask if it was someone's notes from an audio. That could be it.

(1) Show this thread

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Juan doesn't do social media...

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Amen amen, one day closer....

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

I'd stop what I was doing in my career immediately to help in this monumental transition.

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

I would use the gifts God gave me as fully as god allowed even if it was tortuous to the degrees many will never witness. One run in with a dark templer was a week of horror in my minds eye. Id go until i broke for Trump and God

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

me too

(2) Show this thread

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

This gives me goosebumps. I have been absolutely miserable working like a slave in state govt with no appreciation and leadership's wicked ways. All I want it to free myself to work in creative ways amd faithfilled ventures helping people. I love kids, elderly. I keep my job for medical insurance- not sure why because they rarely help. I'm praying for medbeds to help so I can be my happy go lucky self I lost after a few accidents and years of pain.

8th Generation AMERICAN 🇺🇸PATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUS🙏🌹Afghan Hounds! WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

So ready to help the Children.....
and others. 30 years of being a Pediatric Nurse behind me......♥️🥰🙏
i am waiting.

Wow . . . This is powerful. We really have no idea of the devastation. Here I am Lord, send me.

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

Sounds like a drunk somebody wrote it. my guess would be they wrote typed it out from Juans Convo .......if its true.

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Mom of 2 handsome young men. Patriot. Free Thinker. Lover of people and definitely animals! Ready to stand and fight for what is mine!

im ready

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Thank You GOD! AMEN!

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

Although many of the children and adults have human form, we are also learning that there has been extensive experimentation, ie. hybrids, gene manipulation. Podesta's favorite artist, Patricia Piccinini, was likely inspired by actual reference material.
GRAPHIC IMAGES.
http://pizzagateblog.blogspot.com/2017/04/i-am-patricia-piccinini-tony-podestas.html

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Field of Light to his Publication

Oh god...This can not be...Beings like this? And more...Beyond evil!!!

(1) Show this thread

#patriot #truthseeker #liberty #justice 🗣🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

got me crying in the laundromat

I am ready!

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

He has mentioned a few times he is not on social media. He only goes on other social media platforms to get his message out.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

I don't believe this is him at all. I am all for helping the children though. I adopted a son and it's a wonderful thing to do.

(1) Show this thread

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

What happends to all the young children? If they were bred in, I'm sure they don't have parents. Will there be a mass adoption for people who have tried to have children but can't? The current adoption process is whack. I looked into adoption because we want a boy (have 2 girls) but it was ridiculous! My friend just finished her 3 year long process and they weren't even allowed to have a pet that whole time!

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication

all the old systems will change

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

I have been preparing for this my whole life.

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

The time is upon us.

(1) Show this thread

I am ready to serve my purpose!

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

As am I! I would like to help with a humanitarian project that will be enacted with the rollout of NESARA/GESARA, for instance.

(1) Show this thread

Pissed off Patriot waiting impatiently for the day when good people will have to do bad things to bad people. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸⭐⭐⭐🐸🐸🐸

Wow...that is powerful. Got chills from head to toe !!! Thank you 👍