Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Patriot Female USA Digital Soldier WWG1WGA Great Awakening is Here

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Yes pray that our soldiers in Iraq stay safe. Defcon raised to 4 means high risk for those soldiers in Iraq.

Grateful for Trump and his wonderful family! Thanking God for all our blessings! Not sure if I'm Rep. or Patriot? Just here 4 Trump!

Wow, I just text wake up & shared your link and see the same wake up in my feed a couple down. So cool! Thanks for all your service digital soldier!

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

1:11.

Only followers of this user (@UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

We are at Double Take level.. will we get to Cocked Pistol?

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Almighty God, Send Your Mighty Angels to every one of our Troops & Civilians in Iraq. Make them & their Plans INVISIBLE to All enemies, physical & spiritual. Paralyze, Confuse, Blind & Scramble the Speech & Frequencies of all physical & spiritual enemies, even all around the world. Boomerang their Plots. HELP us & Fight with us, LORD. We have TOTAL VICTORY & we give You the Praise & Glory, our King, in Jesus' Name. Amen โค

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

9/11 was the last time it went to 3.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Praying for our Troops. Be awake, vigilant & please know many are praying for your safety. May the Father God's light of Protection embrace & protect you with safety & diligence.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I've been sick, had to work and catching up on cleaning..... out of the loop now, Level 1 is the end? We get nuked? Is this why people are saying to rub iodine on the throat area? I pray I am way off......

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Don't worry. This is all part of the plan, so that the military can finally take action and finish all of this. Military is the only way, remember?

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

This Defcon 4 alert is for Military in Iraq and not USA. Your safe bit do pray for the troops over in ME

(2) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

#GreatAwakening #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #DarktoLight #QAnon #savethechildren

Shall we play a game?

Q drop 520:
>Defcon 1
>Shall we PLAY A GAME?
>How about a nice game of CHESS?

Imaginr Defcon 1 Early March 4th & Bidan Gives Up The Presidency๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Patriot. Veteran. ๐Ÿ˜Ž Queenie. Just call me Smoo. ๐Ÿค— Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Damm straight it is. I just had to deal with a mask nazi - the management at my local ACE HW yelling at an elderly customer because he didn't have his mask. (smart man).

They purposely yelled from across the store to intimidate and embarass him. They could have been polite and quiet and asked him to "please" have his mask on - but then, the bullies would have been denied their power trip. - but they were not. Bullying a senior citizen. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

We are at that inflection point. NO MORE.

Trump needs to speak about this bs tomorrow. And, we need to full stop wearing masks. But - political leadership - Trump - needs to say something about this!

I've seen the March 1 date float around. It didn't seem to get traction-this needs to be enmass. Trump needs to step up on this.

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

Nothing says March 1. Trump will not be giving any details. Military is in control. You Never Expose Your Plan.

(1) Show this thread

From D5 to D4 huh? hmm Didn't Q say something about Scare necessary Event? DEFCON 1? 3 more levels and we have ourselves a real reason for the activation of an EBS!

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

defcon 1 there will be no more a world

(1) Show this thread

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming ๐Ÿ™#FamilyIsEverything

I AM Divine Love!โค๏ธ I AM Divine Light!๐ŸŒŸ I AM Divine Truth! ๐Ÿ—ก I AM Divine Gratitude! โœ๏ธ I AM Divine Perfection! ๐Ÿ˜‡ I AM! โค๏ธ

Seat belt fastened, tray table secured, seat back in upright position. Ready for landing!๐Ÿ›ฉ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ฉ๏ธ๐Ÿ›ฉ๏ธ

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

LA Native, Lives in Colorado, Trump Patriot, Wife, Mother, Love My God and Country.

3...2...1 YES!!!

LA Native, Lives in Colorado, Trump Patriot, Wife, Mother, Love My God and Country.

3...2...1 YES!!!

They tried to bury us, [They] didnโ€™t know we were seeds

holy crap!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

CRISC, CISSP, ISSMP-ISSAP INFRAGARD

You're the BEST, Ezra! Scary sometimes but the BEST! Always speaking in relevant terms.....this I GET.๐Ÿ˜Ž