I just published "How 'The Bidan (sic) Show' is saving America (and the world)" https://ckarchive.com/b/92uzhnhrl4rg NOTE: THIS ARTICLE IS NOT SUITABLE FOR DANGEROUS MORONS.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Just joined when VK recommended it on Twitter. Great to see my favorite anons on here!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

great article, and every bit of it is true.

“We hold these truths to be self evident...” I believe that👆🏼

i want all of this to be true and for that reason i am even more cautious about accepting it. Confirmation bias has led a lot of patriots into error.

I know you're a very smart man Martin and I fervently hope your vision of what has happened, what is happening and what will be our future comes true.

Just funished reading. everything i would like to say to the dangerous morons, lovely it can be said here on anonup😍

Constitutional Conservative, Trump Supporter, Dogs Best Friend, My Kids My Country & God I Will Fight For

Precisely what I've been telling my stubborn children (adults) since the 2020 election. Perhaps if I glued a copy to their respective foreheads they would read it & swallow the red pill. However, I doubt it, but anyhow I thank you for the validation.

in a world full of 🐑, be the 🦬. move forward even if it means taking the stairs. music is life. excuse us while we sing to the sky tøp.

brilliant as always! so glad i am NOT a dangerous moron 😉 thank you@martingeddes

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

great article Martin thank you

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

As always, so brilliant and eloquently put. Thank you Martin♥️♥️♥️💯💯💯🕊🕊🕊

hahaha i just wrote on another platform that 2021 is the year i realised a large part of humanity is a danger to themselves and my family.

Brilliant!

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

I love Daisies. I had a Daisy bouquet when I got married almost 50 years ago. New beginnings always begin a Daisy bouquet .

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

ouiiiiii 🥰

(2) Show this thread

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

We need "Don't be a dangerous moron" shirts STAT! 👏 👏 👏

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

Bidan is redpilling and he doesn't even know it😎