USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

Second Republican State Senator Found Dead From Gunshot in as Many Days. Here’s What We Know. ICYMI

By Beltway Staff, February 26, 2021

Former Oklahoma state Sen. Jonathan Nichols, 53, was found dead inside his home in Norman on Wednesday night from an apparent gunshot wound(s).

Both Nichols and Collins-Smith were Republicans.

Once is random happenstance. Twice is a coincidence. Three times is a trend. There may be reason to look for a trend.

Nichols served in the Oklahoma state senate for 12 years from 2001-2013 winning re-election by ever larger margins.

...murder of Linda Collins-Smith yesterday we made note of her reported crusade against the corrupt & scandal filled Arkansas Department of Human Services (ARDHS).

It appears that Nichols was an equally honest legislator with a history of similarly working to protect children who can’t protect themselves.

https://www.thebeltwayreport.com/2021/02/p986-095/

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

Too bad they make this sound like it just happened.........it actually happened in, I believe 2019......but, unfortunately, there are ppl who will not chk it out and think this just happened

you are correct...article fails to mention that "small detail"...misleading, I think.

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

Yeah......I'm noticing more of it as of late.......even from some of the "stars" (podcasters that ppl follow that tell them what they want to hear) I chk everything because I actually followed one of them.....then I discovered they were fabricating info and creating docs just to make their info "valid"..........

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

sad. but part of it may to continue the disinformation campaign, get folks to quote untruths which results in credibility issues...

(1) Show this thread