Second Republican State Senator Found Dead From Gunshot in as Many Days. Here’s What We Know. ICYMI

By Beltway Staff, February 26, 2021

Former Oklahoma state Sen. Jonathan Nichols, 53, was found dead inside his home in Norman on Wednesday night from an apparent gunshot wound(s).

Both Nichols and Collins-Smith were Republicans.

Once is random happenstance. Twice is a coincidence. Three times is a trend. There may be reason to look for a trend.

Nichols served in the Oklahoma state senate for 12 years from 2001-2013 winning re-election by ever larger margins.

...murder of Linda Collins-Smith yesterday we made note of her reported crusade against the corrupt & scandal filled Arkansas Department of Human Services (ARDHS).

It appears that Nichols was an equally honest legislator with a history of similarly working to protect children who can’t protect themselves.

https://www.thebeltwayreport.com/2021/02/p986-095/

Only people mentioned by @WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

Too bad they make this sound like it just happened.........it actually happened in, I believe 2019......but, unfortunately, there are ppl who will not chk it out and think this just happened

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

you are correct...article fails to mention that "small detail"...misleading, I think.

(1) Show this thread

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

someone at the top doesnt want the truth to get out in OK! mark my words its simeone big

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

President Trump disrupted the gravy train and they are trying to get it back...

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

😳😳😳😳😳😳

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

same story - people that try to bring awareness to child trafficking, etc. mysteriously stop breathing.

(1) Show this thread