Only people mentioned by @Narrowpath in this post can reply

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

This breaks my heart.

Trump supporter from Day One! USA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 WWG1WGA! Keep the faith

Heartbreaking😢

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

The sooner this SCAMdemic ends the better! Sleep walking people are losing their ablitiy to think logically the longer this goes on.

A ridiculous fkin shame that this would even be a debate.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

yes this is unreal stupid at its finest

🤬

What is the world is wrong with these people? Stop and think what you're doing to these children.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

It is psychotic paranoia, thanks to trauma-based mind-control 24/7.

Disgusting!!!

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

oh absolutly it is.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Take those masks off of those babies. My God help us please. This is terrible.

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

That is so sick..omg

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

this angers me beyond believe!!! how dare they do that to these babies....they make me sick...why do we have to share a planet with these POS!!!!

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

What is wrong with these people? Not sorry! They are stupid.

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has it's own reason for existing". Patriot,Mom,Military Wife #MAGA

Whoa!
This is NOT okay !
This is ABUSE!
What about SIDS? Newborns may have unknown breathing issues.
This can be deadly !
Babies need oxygen!
I enraged, this baby is in danger.
Parent's need to be slapped awake

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has it's own reason for existing". Patriot,Mom,Military Wife #MAGA

In response Pepes FanGirl to her Publication

Sorry for language
I am so mad 😤😤

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot. Love God , America and our Great President

☹️ 😡 agree that is horrible!

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

#Yeshua #DigitalSoldier ... Adonai demands of you — no more than to act justly, love grace and walk in purity with your God. ~ Micah 6:8

wow... this makes me so angry! Special kind of Stupid!

WTH!!!!! That is pure sick. God help us!!!!!

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

total insanity. maybe their are some that just shouldn't be breeding. sad. like the andromeda strain!

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Makes my heart heavy and blood boil all at the same time.

omg what idiots why are they doing this to these precious babies

And Trump just told us we have this for 4 more years,

WTF WTF WTF WTF

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

I agree. My kids are torn because I am pro-freedom and their dad and his girlfriend are mask people. School is mask even though I explain to my kids they do not HAVE to wear one. It has been an exasperating year.

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

I've been in a lengthy custody time share. I know how hard this has to be.
Show your kids facts. They need to see logic and bravery.
I lost partial custody over an emergency fire Evacuation. They can use anything against you, but the kids must learn to use logic and not fear. Fear is damamging kids.
If he takes you to court pull up studies on Fear and depression and stats ans have it all ready.
In the long run your kids need your role modeling of discernment and logic.

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Stupid people they dont think for teir selves! Poor Children!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

This is total stupidity beyond imagination. These kids could DIE! Children are nose breathers and tbey can SUFFOCATE AND DIE! Respiratory issues will KILL an infant or small child in minutes. STOP THIS INSANITY NOW.

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

😱 adult people are crazy ..#SaveOurChildren