Only people mentioned by @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

So, does the virus know the kids have earned a break from wearing the mask and won't attack them? If they can get a break from the mask, then they don't need the mask at all.

sick

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

this is very demonic and sick !! all of it !!! march 1 everyone burn those filthy masks. its over sheeple !!!!!

Prayer warrior and habitual retruther. Thank you to ALL Patriots, there is no greater cause and it truly is Biblical.

This just ticks me off!! I cant stand seeing a child in a mask.

In response Mich Towns to her Publication

I am with you !! I hate seeing my grandaughter wearing one to school !! She is 6 and is soo woke and always has been. She looks at me with the look " Nana are you going to do something about this ? 🤷‍♀️ She Knows that i have tried soo hard , but her parents are soo asleep . It is really hard to be a grandparent right now and watch this hapening to her.

(1) Show this thread

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

This is CRAZY! Thanks for bringing this awareness.

This is sick.

In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication

Yes it is !! Really hard to watch , especially as a grandparent and your children wont wake up and dont believe that schools would harm your grandchildren .

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

how can people go along with this? I know times are crazy and tough and I don't judge but…

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

I know its tough ! My grandaughter is in kindergarten and this reward sytem thing with masks is really happening. They all have different ways. Earn recess , earn a sticker , etc.

(1) Show this thread