DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins

Please don't ask me how I got started down this rabbit hole..it's a long story. I tried to post this a half hour ago, & my computer blew up so I'm bound & determined to post this!!! I hope you find it interesting...

This day in history Feb 28, 1939
1939 The erroneous word "Dord" is discovered in the Webster's New International Dictionary, Second Edition, prompting an investigation.

For several years, Webster's New International Dictionary mistakenly included an entry for a word that did not exist.

But dord was truly a ghost word: a spirit entry that was not part of the English language, and for which Webster’s offered no etymology or example of use.
The ghost word was banished from Webster’s with hardly anyone’s having noticed its presence, but it continued to rematerialize in the dictionaries of careless compilers for years afterwards.

~DENSITY~

I may wel be suffering from 'dord' of the mind as I cannot figure the significance of this - any further explanation gratefully received.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MRSFBA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mini Lewis, click on at the bottom under it