#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

🐝🐸🐸🐸🐸
The half-mast flag everywhere, now at Mar a Lago also, is a good-bye sign of respect to our old nation. (My guess.) WOW. Good night, old world. We did the best we could but we must move on to a bigger and better world/nation/happier people who have beautiful lives to lead.

πŸ¦‹God Bless us. God Bless our land and its people, all of us. God bless our amazing Q team, our amazing Donald J. Trump and family. God bless every blade of grass, every leaf on every tree, every bird, every rock and bee. 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

Thank you for our beautiful new Great Earth that is INCOMING! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯β˜„οΈπŸ’₯πŸ’₯BOOOOOOM!!! πŸŒ·πŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒΌ πŸ˜»πŸ’ƒπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆ

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

Heard its for Rush

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Aga MAGA to her Publication

The Capitol and White House had them as well; may still now. That does seem possible, but I'm celebrating anyway, as there is other news underway, very amazing stuff! God bless Rush. He's hopefully still around and healed with a med bed, at leat there's been rumor of that.

The WH and Capitol still have them lowered. I only meant Mar a lago for Rush. I hope Rush is alive and well too. Great patriot!

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Agam04 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aga MAGA, click on at the bottom under it