🐝🐸🐸🐸🐸
The half-mast flag everywhere, now at Mar a Lago also, is a good-bye sign of respect to our old nation. (My guess.) WOW. Good night, old world. We did the best we could but we must move on to a bigger and better world/nation/happier people who have beautiful lives to lead.

πŸ¦‹God Bless us. God Bless our land and its people, all of us. God bless our amazing Q team, our amazing Donald J. Trump and family. God bless every blade of grass, every leaf on every tree, every bird, every rock and bee. 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

Thank you for our beautiful new Great Earth that is INCOMING! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯β˜„οΈπŸ’₯πŸ’₯BOOOOOOM!!! πŸŒ·πŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒΌ πŸ˜»πŸ’ƒπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆ

Only people mentioned by @VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

Heard its for Rush

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Aga MAGA to her Publication

The Capitol and White House had them as well; may still now. That does seem possible, but I'm celebrating anyway, as there is other news underway, very amazing stuff! God bless Rush. He's hopefully still around and healed with a med bed, at leat there's been rumor of that.

(1) Show this thread