#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Jan 6th was amazing!!! The energy of all the Patriots uniting and standing together to Save America was incredible! I was just looking at photos I took when I was there a few minutes ago and had to share this one! This was just the back portion of the crowd. Can you count how many flags there R in this photo ? We R Patriots and we love this country!!! God Bless America . ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…#wwg1wga

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

This picture makes my heart soar! So many incredible patriots came together to show their commitment to and pride for our country and rightful President.

We are powerful beings armed with love & passion, and dedicated to truth & justice. UNITED we can do ANYTHING!!!!

AMEN!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… God Bless you Patriot!!

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dovetail 1221, click on at the bottom under it