Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

EPIC Day!!!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

One of the most memorable things I ever did. But, not because of those two Fooksticks..

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

love the Patriots! WWG1WGA

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has it's own reason for existing". Patriot,Mom,Military Wife #MAGA

Love this footage. There's probably thousands more like this showing peace and love.
I love seeing the Chinese Americans and Iranians, etc at the rallies. Patriots who immigrated who took their oaths to love America 🇺🇸💖

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

If you have been sitting on the sidelines watching it's now time for you to raise your voice and be heard.......WE THE PEOPLE HAVE ALL THE POWER UNLESS WE TURN IT OVER TO THE ENEMY.....
DO SOMETHING..............SAY SOMETHING, PRAY!!

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

YES WE ALL ARE AMERICAN. We represent the world as well! Time to come together.

Patriot, Freedom Fighter, Truth-seeker, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Mother of 2 great children, wife, RE Broker -lic in MD and Florida.

Well Im proud to be an insurrectionist, I was there and would do again!

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

He asked, we came
#HoldTheLine 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

who is this?

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

In response Eliseon Restrepo to his Publication

The man on the right looks like that Seal Team Six person who did that video with the curl on his forehead. Can't think of his name.

(1) Show this thread

The fellow on the left looks like the young man shown in the Trump Rally audience as Jr.'s son 🤷‍♀️

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Back to the original mask guy!! Helo VK, miss twitter!!!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Periodista. Locutora. Buscadora de la verdad. Confío en el plan. En Dios confío.

🇦🇷We all are Americans.🇦🇷

L💜VE

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

WWGOWGA. RESPECT the Flag . Faith in GOD AND HIS SON JESUS . LOVE OUR COUNTRY and the CONSTITUTION 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Keep America Free

Thank you that is beautiful. WE ALL ARE AMERICANS !🇺🇸

Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

love this🇺🇸💕🙏

wWG1WGA

It was sich an amazing day - I still get chills and tears thinking about it. wwg1wga🇺🇸

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

Can someone send this the MSM, haven't figured out how to do that yet.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

Patriotism knows no race or ethnicity! 🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I, Andrew Charles Evanch, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign & domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; & that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States & the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations & the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

NO END DATE WAS INCLUDED IN THIS OATH.

Operation Enduring Freedom Afghanistan 2010-2011.

You think when the truth comes to the surface that evil bankers, bought corrupt politicians, lying to the people through media propaganda outlets, big tech censoring our speech & communications, FDA poisoning our food, major medical prolonging suffering for profit, big pharma offering addictive & deadly drugs, while trying to entertain us with adrenochrome using pedos that perpetuate human trafficking;
We The People would not have something to say about the injustices?
God Wins!

God Bless the Marine Corp🙏🏽🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Jesus. Patriot. 🙏🏻🦅✝️

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response TuShay Onguard to her Publication

Beautiful! where was this please? thanks

(1) Show this thread

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

We are all Americans

TurnTurnTurn music video
"Words as Weapons"

https://youtu.be/1Ppk2tJF1tc

In response TurnTurn Turn to her Publication

👍

(1) Show this thread