Only people mentioned by @GitRDone73 in this post can reply

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Josh Ddd to his Publication

my time out consisted of 10 mins in the corner no sitting no turning around no talking back or talking at all if you did any of these an additional 10 minutes was added - my kids learned fast ! They hated this! they got a spanking if necessary. we had no discipline problems by the time they were 4. no teenager problems either! just messy rooms and not thst good of table manners - i wasn' t good at teaching everything

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Positively correct. The consequences worked better than the time outs. Consequences are more realistic to real ife. The time outs were a band aid.

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

i dont believe the violent upbringing i had did me any favors. my father was an evil sadistic monster. but the kids today have all sorts of things to deal with that we never had to- everything is poisoned. food, water, information, all the institutions- they are doing the best they can.

I didn't spank my kids. But, I made sure they went to church, knew right from wrong. I have drug them out of restaurants, stores, grounded, taken things away. Taught them Thank You, Please, respect for elders..etc.. They need to be taught and loved. Yeah, not perfect, they did teenage things, like we all did, but never disrespected, steal, cheat, lie. They turned out same beliefs as us. But, we live inthe country without the city crap interfering.

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

INDEED, AND WE LOVED OUR PARENTS EVEN MORE, RESPECTED THEM AND HELPED THEM IN TIME OF NEED!