In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Not sure if someone can help me with this but...what will happen to the individuals who do not want to wake up? Or the smaller evil individuals like the bullies? Will they still be alive and get to enjoy free debt etc?

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Frank De Frank to his Publication

They will still have many opportunities to awaken but ultimately it is their choice and if they choose not to awken then they will reincarnate on another lower dimensional planet and live out their lessons as they did here but those who choose to awaken will ascend to the new#5DEarth that is being co-created right now based in love & compassion 💙 we will all get there eventually just some will take the long way around. all serve the light 🌟 is my understanding...

In response white light to his Publication

Thank you for responding. So they would be stuck in a hell until they realize the power of the light and love.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Yes, that is definitely a good way to put it 👍 or in other words, there is no escaping the lessons that we have set out for ourselves to learn...

In response white light to his Publication

I didn't realize until this morning but when I asked this question, the universe also guided me to watch the 2000 film "Esther", based on hte Book of Esther and it relates to your answer about learning a lesson of never to deal with evil.

There is great value in everything we do and everyone we meet. Yet it's going to be so much more pleasant and fun to turn the tables and learn our lessons (because we never stop) from positive loving experiences in the new world 🌟

Only people mentioned by @prOjectWhiteLIght in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from white light, click on at the bottom under it