Not sure if someone can help me with this but...what will happen to the individuals who do not want to wake up? Or the smaller evil individuals like the bullies? Will they still be alive and get to enjoy free debt etc?

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @FrankDeFrank in this post can reply

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Frank De Frank to his Publication

They will still have many opportunities to awaken but ultimately it is their choice and if they choose not to awken then they will reincarnate on another lower dimensional planet and live out their lessons as they did here but those who choose to awaken will ascend to the new#5DEarth that is being co-created right now based in love & compassion 💙 we will all get there eventually just some will take the long way around. all serve the light 🌟 is my understanding...

In response white light to his Publication

Thank you for responding. So they would be stuck in a hell until they realize the power of the light and love.

(1) Show this thread
In response Frank De Frank to his Publication

what happens to the people in the Bible who dont wake up? Christian crusades 2022. lol

In response Julie Hirsh to her Publication

Thank you for responding. I think this time around it will be known as the Red Pill Crusades.

(1) Show this thread