Blows my mind...

They even tell people, 'The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine may not protect everyone' and 'The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine.' Yet the sheep line up and gladly get vaccinated.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

And a dear friend who is fully indoctrinated, a devout covidian from the start and will never accept any conspiracy theories is now post vaccine and cueiously has developedas a blod clot in each carotid artery and in one eye.

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

This has been an eye-opening social experiment. I can't believe the number of seemingly intelligent people I know that have bought into this fraud. It boggles the mind and makes me angry and sad at the same time. I wish that this hoax could be the first thing exposed, so as to limit some of the damage done.

I'm Not Living in the U.S.A. Republic, see you soon. Rev. 5:5

PFizer
ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT04368728
Study to Describe the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of RNA Vaccine Candidates Against COVID-19 in Healthy Individuals

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04368728

So read title HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS
not elderly, not infants, not people with existing sickness
Then why are they insisting on the narrative "protecting the elderly and vulnerables, sickly people and injecting them with this?"

Actual study start date : Aprl 2020
Estimated Primary completion date : Aug. 3, 2021
Estimated study completion date : Jan. 2023

(2 pics)

I am a Patriot. I support President Trump. We have to defend our Constitution.

Vaccines are the one thing I cannot get on board with, with Trump. I support him on just about every other agenda. I know he pushes theraputics...but I think he needs to push harder.

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

People blindly trust who they should not.
They will read a cereal box more than they would this that is shot directly into their bloodstream.
May God have mercy on them in their ignorance. ☹️🙄

God, Family and President Trump. I'm a Mom, Nana, Veteran, Patriot. a Mom, Grandma, Conservative, Prior Military Veteran, Patriot

Because they DON'T READ it. Nor do they listen

USAF vet. Patriot . 3%. I will stand for Mr. President Trump till the end. God bless you .

Esp. pregnet sheep. Willing to risk their babies life.. God bless the babies

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

It is amazing what people will do WITH NO RESEARCH!!! Nancy did say Americans were idiots!

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Its worse than that. I told someone last night that the vaccine has MRE-5 aka aborted baby cells along with about 15 poisons in the vaccine. His reply about the aborted baby was and this is literally what he said and keep in mind he voted Trump: "If a crack mother aborts her baby and the fetus is in the vaccine thats ok if it saves living lives." i mean NO IDEA of human trafficking, As a financial Analyst in Finacial central not idea that bit coin will tank.I told him the vaccine will not prevent you from getting covid. The vaccine is more likely to kill you but covid wont but nope no logic no reasoning... The vaccine does not stop the viruse, the virus is a cold and can be leathal to those of considerable age with a preexisting condition but under no circumstance what so ever will the vaccine prevent covid and the vaccind is more likely to kill you if not track you so who needs that but nope wont listen but was willing to take on the dead babies thinking they were discard babies.

In response Having Fits to her Publication

yep brain dead people! walking zombies!

(1) Show this thread

10 out of 10 people die... Do you still feel special?

similar statements for moderna

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

My mom's friend in Virginia went to get a mammogram. They told her to come back in six weeks. ecause she got the vaccine and it enlarges your lymph nodes.

In response Autmama 123 to her Publication

Yet it's good for you!!! 🙄🤓🤦‍♀️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Twitter @RealTexanBob | Gab @RealTexanPatriot | CloutHub @RealTexanPatriot | wego @RealTexanBob

Thank you fof this Cowboy!! H/T to you!

Twitter @RealTexanBob | Gab @RealTexanPatriot | CloutHub @RealTexanPatriot | wego @RealTexanBob

👀