Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

That's the same everywhere. Not more than 2-3% that are awake in my country(Norway) either.

I agree. It doesn't look too promising. There has to be a lot more declass, and real solid proof, before more people will wake up. It won't happen until there are arrests, indictments and live broadcasted trials with real unrefutable proof. The proof also has to be presented in a form that normal people will get. They are not going to read page in and page out in official documents or research Wiki Leaks.

Only people mentioned by @norpat66 in this post can reply

They won't make an effort. At least not in my country. Because we have a pretty nice welfare system, so most people are quite comfortable, even during this pandemic. So people are comfortable in their own little bubbles, and doesn't care much about anything outside it.

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

I watch so many videos a day- and read easily a couple thousdand things a day--- If people could figure out you can play a video faster than "normal" speed .. maybe they would be more inclined?!!?! idk. ugh. people are lazy. but have no problem watching a 3 hr football game

(2) Show this thread