Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

praying that the veil be lifted for all Canadian brothers and sisters in Christ. i ❀️ you allπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

I've lived in Saint John NB for almost 2 years to be close to my daughter (who doesn't want to hear any of my crazy conspiracy theories) & have yet to meet a single person who is awake. Before I lived on Vancouver Island BC which is even more socalist. I agree- at this point Canada is lost but where else is there to go? If you have a suggestion, please let me know.

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

and yet this is exactly what needs to happen...

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I am in Kemp ruined state of Georgia. 2% could be optomistic. I am pissed at this point! I want SOMEBODY to shock the HELL out of them. My daughter and I don't speak, EVERBODY ELSE acts like I'm speakimg GREEK when they coment on new "administration" stuff and I followup the the corresponding Anon edits (I can not keep myself from volunteering). At this point, I WANT SATISFACTION. I can wait a little while, but I don't think I'm gonna be able to survive family & friends indefinately. They will gang up and have me certified. And I ain't talking Patriotic!... if you know what I mean.β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

CA Paramedicβ€’Native/Mex American πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡²πŸ‡½ Truth seekerβ€’ WWG1WGAβ€’πŸ’–our Military β€’πŸ’–LEO’s β€’πŸ™πŸ½Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

I'm a recovering Democrat. NONE of my family are awake & 80% of my friends think I'm brain washedπŸ˜‚. Yet, I hold my head high and keep on trucking on. Go kick some ass Patriot sister, we stand with you. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread

That's the same everywhere. Not more than 2-3% that are awake in my country(Norway) either.

CA Paramedicβ€’Native/Mex American πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡²πŸ‡½ Truth seekerβ€’ WWG1WGAβ€’πŸ’–our Military β€’πŸ’–LEO’s β€’πŸ™πŸ½Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

In response Erik Westre to his Publication

Hi Norway Patriot‼️ Sending love from Sunny (Newsom hating) CaliforniaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(2) Show this thread