Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

All American Conservative Christ follower. Trump is my President! On TS: @rebecca4truth

My parents advice: Nothing good happens sfter midnight.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Rebecca Carlson to her Publication

all the evil happens after midnight.

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

just like the Christmas Eve obama care

Safety first. Then teamwork. Happily MARRIED

That's what she said

That is how they do it lol. Everytime. Wait until people are sleeping. Never fails

I believe in small government. I just can’t decide if it should be small or infinitesimal. Speak your mind and stand your ground.

what? like this hasn't happened before. . .stop with the fake concern and drama Kev. . .Trump gave you and the GOP the opportunity to change and reform. . .you all chose a different path. . .that's your cross to bear. . .I just wonder if you can carry the weight?

WHY is this OK??? WHY can't they be STOPPED???

Saved by faith, through Jesus; wife; mother; grandmother; healer; defender of truth

What in the world?

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

At this point with so many of them Gitmoed I could not even watch the movie. I could only imagine what is in that bill. i download them and read them. They are outrageous. Though I probably have seen enough in life to raise the bar on the crazy in those bills.

thats the way obmmy does it....yep holidays too

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

He's lost his backbone.

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

why is this alloed to happen ?