Only people mentioned by @Gingerred42 in this post can reply

TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT. THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE SITH. BOOTED OFF TWITTER 1/8/21 WE ARE AT WAR FOR THE SALVATION OF OUR CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC

In response Lucas Warren to his Publication

youre doing great things, Lucas. i appreciate you keeping the few of us together

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT/ I SUPPORT ICE, our VETS,LEOS/ LOVE 🎶and ART “EXCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY🎶“ ORIGINALLY FROM PHILLY🇺🇸

Thanks for the ride Lucas@Gingerred42, its a real honor riding with these amazing Patriots, i followed and liked all. Echoed your train. IFBAP
@Philly4MAGA2 🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

❤️Thank you for the ride. Blessed Be ❤️🙏

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP!! Patriot Party Trumplican!! Catholic Single Italian American Woman!! #WomenForTrump #MAGA

Thanks for including me@Gingerred42 !!@PVTrump following all !!#TrumpPatriot

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

WE LOVE YOU MR.FLYNN AND ALL PATRIOTS FIGHTING TO SAVE THE CHILDREN AND HUMANITY! GOD BLESS AND PROTECT YOU ALL FOR ALL THE SACRIFICES YOU HAVE MADE AND CONTINUE THE FIGHT!

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

One of my top 4 heroes!
1. Jesus
2. Donald J Trump
3. General Mike Flynn
4. Admiral Mike Rogers