Only people mentioned by @Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply

In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication

Gave me the chillz 😳

Exacy same lines on the forehead. Those can't be faked. Same exact voice and can't be denied. Nanu nanu !

Only followers of this user (@TozNSnd) can see their posts

Except that Robin had blue eyes. I really hope fakes aren't going to be used and presented to us as real. That would not be cool.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

uncanny.

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

hmm indeed

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

She looks more like Kevin Kline, IMO.

(1) Show this thread

that is robin williams. i can feel it.

Retired Gramma. Proud Conservative and a Patriot. Married to an Agent Orange / Disabled Veteran. WWG1WGA!!! Love my President DJT!

In response Last Days to his Publication

Once you take a closer look at the TikTok videos, it's pretty clear that it's just a guy impersonating RW. Thanks for the link.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

He looks a lot like Williams but this one has an oval face, his forehead narrows as it goes up. Robin Williams had a very wide forehead. Would be wonderful if he's alive though

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

It looks like a wig so maybe thats why it narrows. Young looking hair or it could be a mask - guess we will eventually find out!

(1) Show this thread

Wow!!

Mom, Patriot, Christian, abstract artist and truth seeker. Love my country and I love our POTUS. CA Native... CALIFORNIA is RED!!

This makes me so happy and have so much hope. 🙏. its also a good sign that there is comfort in starting a reveal...like the theeats are gone.

Oh wow! This just gave me goosebumps! I've always loved him! Feeling very hopeful right now! ❤️

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Love you, Robin

#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave 🇺🇸 So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

I keep watching! Wow....

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

This gives me so much faith!!!! I had a feeling he wasn't dead from the day I heard the news

In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication

Everything about his death seemed off!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication

Agreed, people with that great of a personality, laughing, telling jokes all the time, generally dont comit suicide.

(2) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Ooooooo I so HOPE it is him. Here is to gentle souls everywhere! Peace hope & love! ❤️

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

I heard he's alive. maybe he got in the medbed one that rejunates age by 30 years 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 I'm excited

looks like a match according to the nose tip.

In response Jack Balooka to his Publication

not just that! His demeanor, facial expressions while talking, literally everything is a match

In response Jack Balooka to his Publication

I think the nose tip is off. Medbeds?

(2) Show this thread

🙏Wow that's him. I have no doubt it sounds like him, eyes, chin, nose and lips are the same on other pictures. And it may look like he does not have front teeth, but in slow motion of the video, after all they are there. He looks healthy and well, how amazing is that. How gratifying it is.😍

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

This is Robin Williams, right???? 😳

Thats a excellent impression! Peace! 🥰🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

Original 'Mork & Mindy' 'Dynamite' No. 56 Scholastic magazine from February 1979

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

My mom's name is Mindy. She got all the Mork and Mindy jokes growing up lol

(1) Show this thread

isn't he playing the role of Melinda Gates at the moment🤔🤔

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Indie Anon to her Publication

I believe Dave Coulier from Full house is playing her...

(1) Show this thread

Definately follow your dream if that is the path you'd like to follow.

(Robin Williams' son, Zachary Pym Williams, would be approx 38 yrs old this year)

Only followers of this user (@misfitspiel) can see their posts

In response A.. E.. to her Publication

Yes. It is. I think he has some sort of mask on because he sounds very nasal. I wish we could get tickets to the parade of the ones we love who are resurrected, so to speak.

In response A.. E.. to her Publication

definitely!!!! and the genie!!

(2) Show this thread

VETERAN, #2A, #MAGA, #PEDOSLAYER, #WWG1WGA, GOD AND COUNTRY

oh meee oh my~

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Mildly creepy--cautiously optimistic. 🤔

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Awesome! Sure sounds like him and looks like him.

Robin Williams. Mork from Ork. its in the eyes its him. Hes so talented and smart. If true, Im so happy.