Only people mentioned by @The_exception in this post can reply

In response Cee Cee©️ to her Publication

Where's Maddy, boys?

i always see Chester Bennington when I look at John Podesta. There are no coincidences.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response AussieAnon 369 to his Publication

his Son🙏 RIP Chester and Chris... we will continue your work to save our children...

(1) Show this thread

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

Also, the detective that linked the Podestas to Madeline's disappearance was mysteriously killed. Not suspicious at all... https://nworeport.me/2018/01/16/detective-who-linked-podestas-to-madeleine-mccanns-disappearance-found-dead/

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

How convenient...!😡 Sounds like the Clinton hit list has company!

(1) Show this thread

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

Those sketches are giving the nasty Podesta's too much credit. Disgusting cabalistic swines 🤮

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

wow that's pretty f-ing close and we already know they're monsters with powerful mates.
disgusting vile sickening demons :(

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

Love Trump, Kennedy family....a mother and grandmother..and truthseeker.

I read that these two satanic pedos were guests at the villa of an ex member of Parliament, , (also a pedo, his name.Clement Freud.. ) at the time Madeleine went missing. They were a stones throw from the complex in Praia de Luz , where the McCanns were staying..

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

In response Kimberley Crisp to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

wikileaks posesta emails have a gap that coinvides with when Madeleine went missing.

exactly...