Durham annouced that he will retire on 2.28.21
Q#4952 = Durham
Note that the delta between Q#4952 and Durham's resignation = 107 days --> 17.

Seems like Q is letting us know he's in control.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@FREEDOMFIGHTER) can see their posts

Only the Good Lord can fix this mess. Pray for the healing of our nation & our world. Get the US out of the UN & get the UN out of the US.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Durham too? Wow, what a coincidence. Huber will retire on 2/28 also.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

👍Sounds promising, no??

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

107 is interesting too.

thats wild

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

not retiring....now doing special counsel work after three years of stuffing PACER full of sealed indictment

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Wonder if its just a coincidence that Durhan is resigning on February 28th. The same day that Trump gives his big CPAC speach.

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

absolutely i think it does! this is going to be exciting. Trump and Barr saw this whole thing through with Durham

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

well if we're talking about all these mathematically impossible "coincidences" i say yes, yes it's one of those👍🏻

(10) Show this thread

Just a blue collar millwright determined to never allow my children to grow up in a communist state. Q loud and Q proud. #WWGOWGA

An incomplete list(there's more) of all the US attorneys resigning on Sunday at midnight. The same night we hear from Trump and while Biden still doesn't have a confirmed Attorney General in place...

In response Cameron Richmond to his Publication

Biden has asked every AG in the nation to step down or be fired if they are not on his team and share his vision.
https://news.yahoo.com/bidens-justice-department-ask-nearly-034106397.html

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

It may be important to clarify that he is staying on as Special Council.