Where We Go One We Go ALL with Trump, The Best PRESIDENT Ever !

You all need to understand that the military is in charge now.When the time is right the people will learn what is really happening behind the scenes. Biden is a fake president with a fake office. Whatever he "signs" is not legitimate. Pentagon told him not to set a foot in their building. The military is in control and they are doing their job.

I understand the military is in contol, and I understand about timing. What I don't understand is the military needing to go as far as bombing Syria so as to 'not alert others to the plan.' I mean no disrespect, I am genuinely interested in understanding.

In response Punisher 2021 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PeacefulPower in this post can reply

In response Peaceful Power to her Publication

could this be one of those false flag events?

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Since I posted this I was listening to SantaSurfing and she states Trump made the call behind the scenes. I have no idea what's going on!

(1) Show this thread

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

Believer - Small Business Owner - Seeking Canada's Trump - The more I learn of this never ending evil it sickens me #pray #NeverEverGiveUp

Yes I think lots are wondering the same thing.