You all need to understand that the military is in charge now.When the time is right the people will learn what is really happening behind the scenes. Biden is a fake president with a fake office. Whatever he "signs" is not legitimate. Pentagon told him not to set a foot in their building. The military is in control and they are doing their job.

Only people mentioned by @Punisher2021 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

In response Punisher 2021 to his Publication

HA,FELLAS TAKING A BREAK FROM WORK PLAYING A GAME OF "SNAP"

God Bless the Military. 🙏🏻❤️

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

Ok I have to ask... When on green earth will the time ever be right? If the military is in control now I'm very uncertain about the future because humanity's spiraling out of control like a bad train wreck.

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

ITS MADE TO LOOK THAT WAY 5 OR 6 COUNTRIES CITIZENS ARE REVOLTING AGAINST GOVS..IRAN SOMALIA.ETC//IRAN WASNT BOMBED. A LOT OF BAD STUFF HAS BEEN MENTIONED IN COMMS..(IRAN MISSILE)EVERYWORLD LEADER IS PLAYING THE GAME AS INSTRUCTED ..RELEASE YOUR STRESS AND REALLY,REALLY TRUST THE PLAN..WATCH THE DOCO..THE LOOKING GLASS INTERVIEW WITH BILL WOODS...ON YOUTUBE..ITLL EXPLAIN WHY AND HOW EVERYTHING IS KNOWN AND ACCOUNTED FOR...CHILLAX. SMILE AND JUST LAUGH AT MSM NEWS.LIKE A C-GRADE MOVIE!!THATS ALL IT IS.

(1) Show this thread

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

I understand the military is in contol, and I understand about timing. What I don't understand is the military needing to go as far as bombing Syria so as to 'not alert others to the plan.' I mean no disrespect, I am genuinely interested in understanding.

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication

could this be one of those false flag events?

(3) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

US Military
Saviors of Mankind.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

💯🇺🇸👊🏾

Here to help my friends and family understand what is happening to this government today. Feel free to contact. The war is not over. Faith!

if this is true why did he bomb syria?

Believer - Small Business Owner - Seeking Canada's Trump - The more I learn of this never ending evil it sickens me #pray #NeverEverGiveUp

In response Jason DeRose to his Publication

I think lots are questioning that!!

In response Jason DeRose to his Publication

From Scavino poat today. Gives context.

(2) Show this thread

Christian, #WWG1WGA, #XRP, #2nd, #SaveTheChildren

Kaboom...be patient, it's habbening!