Only people mentioned by @HouseoftheMuse in this post can reply

In response House of the Muse to her Publication
In response gravy train™ to his Publication

FOR GODS SAKE WHEN????

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

Indictments? Need to see these because I've been hearing about them for so long without any.

Mike Balsamo
@MikeBalsamo1
New post on DOJ's website says John Durham's office as special counsel has moved to Main Justice.
8:49 PM · Feb 26, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/MikeBalsamo1/status/1365388583968858114

CORRECTION: Looks like Durham will remain as Special Counsel - his office is moving to DC.
John Durham, the U.S. attorney for the District of Connecticut, is resigning his post effective midnight Sunday, the Justice Department announced Friday.

Durham, a Trump appointee, is also overseeing a special counsel probe into the start of the investigation into former President Trump’s alleged ties to Russia and is expected to stay on in that role. His resignation as U.S. attorney was expected.

New post on DOJ's website says John Durham's office as special counsel has moved to Main Justice. pic.twitter.com/FhbU5z2Z2a

Read more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/540750-special-counsel-investigating-russia-probe-to-retire-as-us-attorney

CORRECTION: Looks like Durham will remain as Special Counsel - his office is moving to DC.
John Durham, the U.S. attorney for the District of Connecticut, is resigning his post effective midnight Sunday, the Justice Department announced Friday.

Durham, a Trump appointee, is also overseeing a special counsel probe into the start of the investigation into former President Trump’s alleged ties to Russia and is expected to stay on in that role. His resignation as U.S. attorney was expected.

The Justice Department did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The Hill regarding his status as special counsel. The department's website was later updated to say Durham's office will be located in Washington, D.C., another indication he will stay on as special counsel.

New post on DOJ's website says John Durham's office as special counsel has moved to Main Justice. pic.twitter.com/FhbU5z2Z2a

Read More
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/540750-special-counsel-inv

Less apt to get nervy if Doc's on a street howitzer.

let's get cracking

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Durham is only resigning as Federal attorney for the state of Connecticut. He isstill in his secial counsel role.

Retired US Army, Combat Vet, Christian Warrior

He will continue in the role of Special Prosecutor. That position is separate and distinct from duties of DOJ. This is even reported by NBC, although I'm not sure if that adds or detracts from the accuracy.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

look at the time of this drop 🤔 2:28 PM

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Just Jaclyn to her Publication

We'll I'll be dipped in sheepshit--excellent find! HT! Start / Start! 2:28! Seems there is an esteemed speaker 2/28 as well--nah, just a coincidence.

(1) Show this thread

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

Interested to see what kind of spin is put on this after all the hype. Resign usually means "or else you'll be fired".

Hope you aren't holding your breath!

wonder if the world is fooked then because he cannot do much in 2 days & americans are sitting at there computers the rest of the world is not armed but we protest & stuff oh jeez!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Military is THE ONLY WAY.

Think of it as Durham got the evidence for all the tribunals. The indictments where in place for the [corrupted] courts.

Military is the ONLY WAY to BRING swift JUSTICE.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

US military is the only way to save America and restore the Republic under God. I agree!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Freedom Fighter, Mother and Grandmother, MAGA, most of all Christian.

so is this for Conneticut and he is still going to be special counsel?

I am that I am. I will not go quietly into the night. God is Love.

In response Deb Fighter to her Publication

article said he will remain as special counsel

(1) Show this thread

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

so instead of durham to drop some declass, maybe Q just meant durham drops out?

I heard it was going to be💥💥💥BIBLICAL💥💥💥 so here I am!

i hope this means hes done with all his cases and shits about to hit the FAN !!

Well....THERE YA GO!!!

JUST MORE OF "US WINNING" I GUESS....OR NOT!!!

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Wait... he was supposed to be handling those hundreds of thousands of indictments! What does that mean?!

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

What do you THINK it means.... NOT US WINNING...that's for sure!!!
OMG...How much longer are WE supposed to keep an UPPER LIP I wonder? FAKE Biden calls for an AIR STRIKE on the SAME day that CPAC in in session too!
My knuckles are WHITE!!!

(1) Show this thread

wait is this old or new?