AdrenoChrome docs sent out on a thumb drive by mistake, that list some of the children kidnapped for torture, to adrenalize their blood for industrial AdrenoChrome harvesting murder.

Click link below to see vid:
https://pedoempire.org/video-2....825-data-dump-adreno

The names of some terrible killers, who hold children captive, were listed on a used thumb drive, accidentally sent to an Amazon customer.

The adrenalized child meat package label lists that its contents are baby kidney & baby heart, along with specifying the child was American.

#SaveTheChildren
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @RescueOurKids in this post can reply

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication

And This Is Exactly Why Buzos stepped down

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

President Trump made Children and Human trafficking a priority....

byedan, opened up the borders and paid countries billions of dollars for adrenechrome.....

#SaveOurChildren#StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking#SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate#PedoIsland
#pedovores#pedosatanists
#PedoGate#PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip#PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking#thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

since your post, the site has been taken down.

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

look thru the videos here- they are there
https://pedoempire.org/videos/

(1) Show this thread

This is the adrenalized child meat photo circulating online for those that want to zoom in on the label.

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

AGREED! THIS IS NOT SOMETHING TO JOKE ABOUT. SHAME ON YOU!!!

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I wonder if this product ends up in burgers at fast food restaurants. 🤢

(3) Show this thread