In case you missed it, here is the very powerful 2.19 post by Scavino which highlights the ripple effect of saving a child...

https://mobile.twitter.com/danscavino/status/1362972374216417281

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

takesva lot to make me cry...twice

never thought I would be doing this...now I can't imagine NOT doing it...Patriot, Freedom of Speech, Save our Country!!!

POWERFUL!!! and beautiful-TEARS!!!!!

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

i love this video. it is the first time i seen the first part of it. i cry every time regardless. He is genuine and humble!

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Resolve! That's what comes to my mind when I see this. Just the other night "WE", all of us that believe that we have to fight for all the children, were laughed at, mocked and ridiculed from Leslie Stahl and 60 Minutes. We have to stay focused like this incrediable gentleman did. He made a huge difference and we will too! WWG1WGA!

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

Thank you for that dig. I did wonder where those tears were originating from.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the masses🇺🇸

Thanks for sharing, Fan!🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Wow!! So amazing. Does anyone else think this lady sounds exactly like the lady who narrates Fall of the Cabal?

In response Beck Step to her Publication

No I don't, but
I do the same with male voices- I imagined to hear Juniors's voice a few time watching documentaries on this evil corruption. LOL
her name is Janet Ossebaard from the Netherlands
new series -The Sequel
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/ws4fMTn6yNc7/

(1) Show this thread

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Esther Rantzen is an odd choice though. Many suspect her involvement with the BBC and the Childline system was designed to filter out reports of child abuse where the elite were accused. This was how the two tier system operated. Naughty Dads and Uncles went to jail. Judges, politicians, royals, celebrities were helped to destroy their accusers in court and receive compensation to boot. It was still the same until recently.

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

On second thoughts, Scavino might be highlighting Childline as one of the charities set up to help children which was really doing the opposite. There are plenty of other examples. Perhaps the Clintons are about to be exposed regarding Haiti. That should put the Democrats' BLM in context!

(1) Show this thread

There is always good in the world.

Vitality is Created by Nutrients, Not Drugs™ Former MSM, Patriot, #SaveOurChildren, #HealthFreedomisOurFuture

I was suspended from Twit Twit... lost all my followers. Back on the bottom again.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Debi Foli to his Publication

Aww. You're with family here. Thanks for not giving up.

(1) Show this thread

Vitality is Created by Nutrients, Not Drugs™ Former MSM, Patriot, #SaveOurChildren, #HealthFreedomisOurFuture

We are making history now.