Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response walker Fast to his Publication

We have reason to believe from photos she was once a he. We are not sure. In addition for sure she has been captured and replaced with an actress. Last I knew she was prison for life which disapointed me because you would think death for treason????

In response Having Fits to her Publication

She is waiting for Tribunal

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Angela Martin to his Publication

I know she was already arrested. On the list I have: Some read off as arrested life in prison some read off as arrested waiting tribunal and some read off as executed. She was listed as Arrested Life in Prison I am waiting for confirmation on the arrest list if it is authentic. Do you have a valid source for the list better than the one I have?Make sure you SCROLL DOWN THE LINK THE LIST IS VERY LONG:https://amg-news.com/archives/10052

There are so many different postings. One I saw was of her arrest. The female US Marshall told her not to say anything. She said:" I won't.". Only thing I picked up was from our community.

In response Having Fits to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Marangela in this post can reply

In response Angela Martin to his Publication

Ghostezra dropped it in his telegram yesterday that she was arrested long before that. I think October 2018 ouch I can't really remember and I don't feel like going back over there. There is distinction between fact and conjecture. Well I believe most of the stuff that 👻ezra posts is absolutely valid sometimes he likes to screw with people;for a purpose not just to be mean. he has driving me nuts with the life cams what's real what's not.