Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. Martin Luther King Jr.

In response walker Fast to his Publication

nancy used to work for JFK sr. some say she was inlove with him. i saw a video done on it. i used ti believe she was a patriot disquised to help take out the bad guys. I now see that can not be so! That would mean she would be a really good actor! Ill try and find the video

Just a girl with an enormous amount of love and respect for our flag, our great President Trump, and America the Beautiful!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

priceless! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Too funny!!!

Pissed off Patriot waiting impatiently for the day when good people will have to do bad things to bad people. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ­β­β­πŸΈπŸΈπŸΈ

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

Amen β€οΈπŸΏπŸ˜‚

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth πŸ˜‡. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

bahahahaha

In response Theresa McManus to his Publication

You've got to be kidding me....

(1) Show this thread

But she's been gone since last year

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

We have reason to believe from photos she was once a he. We are not sure. In addition for sure she has been captured and replaced with an actress. Last I knew she was prison for life which disapointed me because you would think death for treason????

In response Having Fits to her Publication

She is waiting for Tribunal

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™Œ Amen!

From the looks of it, she was around when they wrote the Bible. My granddaughter calls her Imhotep.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Donna Corn to her Publication

snort!

(1) Show this thread