Watching Scavino, Pompeo, and GeorgeNews very closely. DJT knows who Esther is. Happy Purim and good morning Patriot. ☕️

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Fan of the First Family. Hopeful of seeing godliness rule on earth as it is in heaven.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

"I have to circle back"......JFK JR FAN, HOW does Trump KNOW who Esther is? Can he see who one is at the soul level? Or how has he privy to such knowledge?

Is it Sumerset?

Fan of the First Family. Hopeful of seeing godliness rule on earth as it is in heaven.

In response Foxy B 6212 to her Publication

first pic is last public pic of Somerset B. 1st and 3rd pics are from the same house. resemblance?

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

who could esther be ? she was chosen to be the queen and was brave to risk her life and beg the king to save the jews. hmmmm 🧐🧐🧐 and Haman (the kings evil advisor) was hung on same gallows he built for mordecai (esthers dear cousin who unfoiled a assasinatiin plot against the king)

just my take through holy spirit. esther is a book filled with representation/symbolism. esther representing the church (spiritual isreal) of God.
the book goes through a story line in which Gods children are completely freed from evil. not only haman (representing satan) but the 10 sons, the blood fued. one other book fully dedictaed to that theme of being purged from evil for good. revelations.
just my take. 🤪

Marine Infantry , fisherman and Motox. In the mountains of NorCal ,Love dogs especially pit bull's We R the STORM!

whenever i hear the name Esther i think of kim clement.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Diana

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

my thoughts too. I'm not good with old paintings but someone will know. Melania would know!

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA - Gratitude is an action word. My best friend is a Jack Russell Terror named Willie who is also a Trump Supporter :)

Oh Wow! I just posted this .. same Esther?

Sidney Powell 🤔

who is Esther?

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

In response Kimberly Knapp to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

The great flip. Haman "hung" on the gallows he built for Mordecai. The Jewish people allowed to fight against a planned slaughter and triumph. Restored monarchy, so to speak.