Dark winter almost over. Bright spring on the way.

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

This is gut wrenching. It's not only affecting all patriots, but it's hitting home in my family. It's as if we all have horrible PMS 24/7. WE know Trump got screwed, we got screwed & Faux Joe is screwing America and Americans! We pray daily/evenings. I walked away from my job in healthcare (30 yrs experience) because of the Covid BS/masks/vaccines. I can't work with brainwashed criminals. One boy just started with USCG, other going into the Marines. Never been so angry in life. I workout to burn this off. How long do good, godly patriots have to suffer to awaken sheeple with a mental disorder?

I I totally understand how you feel. it is so frustrating seeing our America getting destroyed so quickly. I keep preying and holding the line, but, but...enough is enough. How much destruction of our country has to happen for the "saviors" to take action? or is that part of rhe movie also that nothing will happen?

In response Janet Love to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmAbuela52 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana Gonzalez, click on at the bottom under it