Dark winter almost over. Bright spring on the way.

This is gut wrenching. It's not only affecting all patriots, but it's hitting home in my family. It's as if we all have horrible PMS 24/7. WE know Trump got screwed, we got screwed & Faux Joe is screwing America and Americans! We pray daily/evenings. I walked away from my job in healthcare (30 yrs experience) because of the Covid BS/masks/vaccines. I can't work with brainwashed criminals. One boy just started with USCG, other going into the Marines. Never been so angry in life. I workout to burn this off. How long do good, godly patriots have to suffer to awaken sheeple with a mental disorder?

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JanetLove82 in this post can reply

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Janet Love to her Publication

First, thank you to your sons for their service.
for me it was a conversation with God where i surrendered my anxiety and fears related to these problems to HIM and Jesus.

My internal dialogue sounds like
"Ok i know i dont understand what is happening all around me but i know that things need to be concealed from me inorder for them to take place."
this gives a sense of comfort...God has this!

i also stay away from news. i get my news here and telegram. the news is fake and only there to creare fear and trigger people.
Trust God and HIS plan and trust President Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
God bless you πŸ™

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST πŸ•†πŸ›πŸ•†

That is a most excellent Question !!! Please don't allow that question ,that is eating at you open a crack for evil to infect you. May God send a battlion of Angels to engulf you and construct a spherical hedge of protection around you and yours. And Dear God ... have those Angels BIND & REBUKE any and all evil & evil doers that come against this dear person and/or their loved ones. In Jesus name I pray ... AMEN πŸ•†

Child of God. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

I I totally understand how you feel. it is so frustrating seeing our America getting destroyed so quickly. I keep preying and holding the line, but, but...enough is enough. How much destruction of our country has to happen for the "saviors" to take action? or is that part of rhe movie also that nothing will happen?

Only followers of this user (@America1871) can see their posts