My wife was given this aweful drug by the doctors and now that she is off of it, she is having non-stop panic attacks. This has been ongoing for about two full weeks now. Any thoughts on how to stop them from happening?

In response John McCarthy to his Publication

Jesus, deep breathing exercises - exhaling through pursed lips - anise for natural food detox, also for detox boron, Diatomaceous earth magnesium -- need to do your own research and believe

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

Thanks for the tips. I have been digging for a few days now and had been coming up dry.

Any time - nice angel number on your time stamp 11:11 - Dr Sircus videos I found to be a good source. If you want further info on Boron I can send it. A lot has been scrubbed from the net, I would suggest Duck Duck Go as well not Google.

Yeah I have been using duckduckgo for awhile, But I have definitely heard about Boron, I had completely forgotten about it.

Here is one I watched last night -- also you can change the settings to view the most recent - righthttps://www.bitchute.com/video/8tKTy1Bt67CG/

In the latter part he talks about the importance of breathing properly and how that affects us -- one of the key things that happens when under stress

Only people mentioned by @kad784 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dwight Knapp, click on at the bottom under it