Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only when the rest of the innocent are awake, will it be time. Are we almost there?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

❤️

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

The rulers are of flesh and blood and along with Gods armor also comes the sword of truth and justice. So if you're going to pull the armor out might as well reach a little further, go ahead and grab that sword as well. Seems no one is willing to take it out.

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

I wouldn't be so sure about that...I have a feeling there are a few who are working on it...if not have already done it...just needs to be revealed!

(1) Show this thread

Love this drop so much💛

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Love you Kim.

🇺🇸🙏BLESS YOU KIM&Q🙏🇺🇸

Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

Armor of God

In response John Q.. to his Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Amen!!

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Amen 🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Amen!

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

amen
crying at the word
"Finally"

be strong in the Lord

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Amen

GM Kim