Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

👑 Ms. Erica | happily married | ❤️s the 80s | ❤️s popcorn & pretty shoes | I speak truth over a glass of wine

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

You can't effectively trace cash transactions either, so.....

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

Heed the warning Patriots. Follow the hair-colour codes - SILVER and Gold.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is perceiving the word "Toast"

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You called ?
LOL jk

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Patrick Byrne - Overstock

(1) Show this thread

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

Ditto for me.

I felt the same way from the very beginning.

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

Made to not be traced Transactions

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

Amen ❤️🇺🇸Thank you was actually digging for this 🍿☝️

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

Always thought it was Bill Gates patent

Get real News updates without MSM. Find this channel and please share with other's thank you!
https://t.me/RawNews1st

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

Just bought a chunk of silver today.

Concerned citizen. If that's not enough, I'm an avid Q poster and banned from twitter and facebook. Looking for a new home.

I'm convinced that Ripple is going to be the standard .
i think bitcoin was a diversion until it's ready.
a practice run.

XRP is for me. You all too if you can bet it before it goes to the moon.

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Just invested heavily in physical silver....let's see what happens...

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

A friend sent me this yesterday..

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

Ivanka does not have a Telegram and neither does 45.

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Bitcoin is a Rotshild Human Trafficking Coin.
Made by Satoshi Nakamoto.

Shall we play a name game?

Sa - Samsung
toschi - Toschiba
Naka - Nakamichi
moto - Motorolla

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

nice..ty

(1) Show this thread

Ive never unsterstood the attraction.

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

BeastCoin all time high as human traffickers' assests are seized and can only use illegal currency to make transactions. Time is near. praying for BC to crater!

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication

So how exactly have they been conducting business for the past two thousand plus years?? OH YEAH CASH, GOLD AND SILVER!!!
Don't be a hypocrite.

(1) Show this thread

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

if you have xrp, its a good idea to get if off the internets, and get it on a secure ledger. just like silver or gold, you want to hold it yourself, not let somebody else hold it for you.

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

I am new to XrP and have read many mixed reviews about ledgers. Do you have a recommendation for one for me to research? Would be greatly appreciated.

(1) Show this thread

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

Nothing compares to physical precious metals. For starters they are real.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

BACK TO BACK DAYS FOLKS CALLED A DOUBLE TAP 💥💥

I agree that are some Crypto (like bitcoin) that are just purely speculative, but not put all the crypto in the same bag, there are truly amazing and incredible proyects with REAL CASE USES, (privacy, cheaper transactions, and decentralized finances) wich will improve the world and remove monoplies like Amazon or Google, just do some research :)

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

get. out. now. crypto. will. burn.
Buy PHYSICAL SILVER and First Majestic Silver Corp, ticker AG!!!!!

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

I want to buy silver but am clueless on where to buy and who to trust...any recommendations would ve greatly appreciated

(1) Show this thread

"Sometimes by losing a battle... you find a new way to win the war" Donald J. Trump

ThanQ... this makes my day🍿I do not trust any Crypto👉I do not like Elon Musk🌈❤️🙏

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Not bitcoin but I did find Planned Parenthood. Q says PP will be news coming, well guess what.
The link in this drop takes you to an article that is still active and it's about Trump winning in both the lower court & full court of the 9th circuit, that he could defund PP taking away 60M annually. Panic in DC doesn't even cover it.

"Under the new directive, which will take effect in 60 days, organizations receiving Title X funding have 120 days to financially separate their family planning and abortion operations and one year to physically separate their family planning and abortion operations."

The court ruling was 7/11/19
Directive takes effect 60 days > 9/9/19
Title X funding 120 days > 1/7/20
1 year - Defunded! > 1/7/21

under the Biden administration

Even all the way back in high school Fiat's always broke down.

Xrp being the exception upon gold backing.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

True story. Long-time friend has a friend - who bought $300 worth of Bitcoin about 10 years ago. He lost the papers & forgot about it.
Due to covid both he & his wife lost their jobs then lost their home.
Cleaning out the garage he moved the washer & dryer & found the certificate or whatever they get.
He cashed it in and got 9M

Yup. That's why I put everything into XRP. But still, it's money that I can afford to loose.

(3) Show this thread