Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

Sorry your Q hit piece was ridiculous. You can't hide this shit. Did your mom makes dolls of the kids she killed? Itvjust keeps getting worse☠️. SQQN MF

Earth Angel | Spiritual Energy Healer | Giggles Seeker | Starseed Goal: Making Earth Great Again!

In response Jennifer Harlin to her Publication

That woman was wicked to the core, have heard her referred to as one of the Mothers of Darkness.
I believe that is Anderson in the painting of a young boy roped up by the arms in a tiled wall setting. This conditioning comes through trauma, their soul is literally shattered, so much so that they lose their Divine humanity.

I believe Carter, the older brother of Anderson didn't kill himself but was transgendered into Kathy Griffin.

I put together a collage of the best photos I could find. Someone say something to call me back tomorrow and I'll get on my computer where the image is stored and share it here.

Only people mentioned by @DAColdriver in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DAC oldriver, click on at the bottom under it