Sorry your Q hit piece was ridiculous. You can't hide this shit. Did your mom makes dolls of the kids she killed? Itvjust keeps getting worse☠️. SQQN MF

Only people mentioned by @JennyHarlin454545 in this post can reply

A truth seeker and researcher. Favorite number 17. Trump is the BEST President Ever. Freedom fighter. Digital Warrior. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Jennifer Harlin to her Publication

Oh she made the dolls, from the skin of her victims, and used their hair to cast spells.

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

In response DAC oldriver to her Publication

Sick as fuck these people are!!!

(1) Show this thread

Earth Angel | Spiritual Energy Healer | Giggles Seeker | Starseed Goal: Making Earth Great Again!

That woman was wicked to the core, have heard her referred to as one of the Mothers of Darkness.
I believe that is Anderson in the painting of a young boy roped up by the arms in a tiled wall setting. This conditioning comes through trauma, their soul is literally shattered, so much so that they lose their Divine humanity.

I believe Carter, the older brother of Anderson didn't kill himself but was transgendered into Kathy Griffin.

I put together a collage of the best photos I could find. Someone say something to call me back tomorrow and I'll get on my computer where the image is stored and share it here.

A truth seeker and researcher. Favorite number 17. Trump is the BEST President Ever. Freedom fighter. Digital Warrior. #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Ally Oop to her Publication

In response Ally Oop to her Publication

Kathy is in the system.

(5) Show this thread

Perp walk these things and repeat so the world knows these sick freaks!