NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

The following will be a thread of livestream chat messages from GeorgeNews

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Winter WH.

About Telegram.

KANSAS not on Telegram.

Careful who you follow.

Watch CPAC. Sunday.

I'm down for a weekly MAGA rally

Still President.

George posting on Telegram right now.

Go TinEye

Can anyone say....

THE FINAL PROMISE?

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/events

Coming to a location near you....(hopefully!)

Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

Thanks for sharing! I just finished watching it again. There were little things I noticed this time that I didn’t notice last time. I’m full of hope!

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

just watched it again...very moving, positive speech. Pelosi is such a nasty human being.

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

There was one floating around with Lip readers - need to find it and verify.

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

31:34

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

Who is this?

(1) Show this thread

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

Camel toe.....reaction to Pres speech. Time on photo. Pelosi's reaction is priceless.= evil!

Wicked.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

So much evil in plain sight...I wish it was like the dart and balloon game at a carnival, bet I wouldn't miss once..LOL

(2) Show this thread

We were all born for such a time as this. Glad to be here.

did not realize gretchen whitmer does the D response! didnt know who she was yet... but boy do we now!

In response Prayer Matters to her Publication

Yes! Wicked, evil woman.

(1) Show this thread

White....mmmm

None of the people in white was clapping for the President. Have a good look. Look at around 25:35

28:52 White clothes....again not clapping. Pence clapping. Pelosi not clapping. Wow.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@WakeyAwakey) can see their posts

Nervous Nancy is soooo nervous. Does't know what to do. Searching those notes for help.....but none to be found. I'd be nervous if I was her tooo.
And what was all the white about ladies? 🤔💁‍♀️ " Democratic women of Congress arrived wearing white yet again as a way to show their unity and a commitment to DEFNDING THE RIGHTS OF WOMAN".

Where are they now DEFENDING woman athletes. 😏

WORLDWIDE - Love is only truly Unconditional

I like that the video has a Transcript option when you click the three dots.

This caught my attention first :)

WORLDWIDE - Love is only truly Unconditional

Thank You for the link. That caught my attention as well. Nancy is a bit distracting - from the first few lines of his speech, her face shows her disgusting reactions. She was so annoyed you could see her saying something when he said "1%"

4 more years! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

(3) Show this thread

👀

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

roar!!'

A patriot who wants a better and brighter future for her kids and grandkids! MAGA! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

last yeara speech, he ended it with The Best is Yet to Come!

"19" photos. Kek.

Glory Glory Hallelujah, Glory Glory Hallelujah.