We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

this man rocks! i was just texting my cousin about the vaccine ( his wife got her first dose and he was on the list ) i was like noooooooo. i blew up his phone with information and then Lin posted this so i got back up just in time. thank you Lin & Thank you YHWH - your timing is so perfect!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

My family thinks the info about how the vaccine is designed to modify your RNA is a crazy conspiracy. They think I am brainwashed. It is so upsetting that I can't get through to them. They are convinced they need the vaccine to help protect others.

Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

I just showed it to them and they "I don't believe it." They are so convinced that I am brainwashed nothing I say or show them is to be believed. This is a nightmare!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0035421

Show them this. This is the real threat, more than even the unknowns with the mRNA platform. These previous studies for coronavirus vaccines caused the death of the study animals. Their body's immune response turned against itself once they were vaccinated and came into contact with the virus again. There are no animal studies for these "vaccines" that I have seen yet...I doubt they did them. This is too new and there have not been any long term studies on the effects of these viruses to truly say that these actually function as a vaccine and that there are not real life/death issues with them down the road. You can also research America's Frontline Doctors, specifically Dr. Simone Gold for a good explanation.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

show them this video they openly admit the coronavirus is a hoax and hospitals were getting paid to fudge the numbers and say that anybody who died died from Covid and this is a paramedic speaking

(3) Show this thread