https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/
Qtime
@aQtime
REMEMBER ** COVFEFE Act **
TRUMP AMMENDED THE LEGAL DEFINITION OF "Presidential Records" TO INCLUDE Social Media Accounts! H.R.2884 SPECIFICALLY STATES that it is ILLEGAL for ANY social media company to delete an account held by the President. DELETING THE PRESIDENT'S ACCOUNT IS EQUAL TO DESTROYING PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS, WHICH IS A FEDERAL CRIME!!
@truthandlife

Only people mentioned by @navalkishori in this post can reply

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

In response naval kishori Z to her Publication

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

Christian, #WWG1WGA, #XRP, #2nd, #SaveTheChildren

That's good stuff!!!!

That's good stuff!!!!

That's good stuff!!!!

Search for Truth no matter the consequence! Welcome everyone who seeks the Truth! American State National💥💥💥WWG1WGA!!💥💥💥🇺🇸🍿

And that would "Trump" and contracts set forth by any corporations. 5D chess baby!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Search for Truth no matter the consequence! Welcome everyone who seeks the Truth! American State National💥💥💥WWG1WGA!!💥💥💥🇺🇸🍿

And that would "Trump" and contracts set forth by any corporations. 5D chess baby!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

He is so far ahead of everyone.....all the time.....(sigh....I should just sit back and relax....Trump Got This!)

see idk .. cause twitter you agree to their policys and guidelines when you sign up.. does it apply to them?

see idk .. cause twitter you agree to their policys and guidelines when you sign up.. does it apply to them?

🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸 Follower of God, Jesus is my Savior✝️ My family is the Love of my life🥰 🌏 Peace is the Prize 🕊

I Love our President so much he's so dam smart, always 5steps ahead!! go potus, uh-huh, go potus, uh-huh, LMAO...a lil' Santa Surf humor...🤣😎🐸