Only people mentioned by @SammyTrump in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication

Poor baby. Brings tears to my Soul. The good News is many of us are awake & we are done allowing the wicked harm our precious Children. Never again, our sweet little ones will be loved, protected & cherished. All Children are our duty to keep safe.

Above All Else, Righteousness!

they needs this chaos to feed off of and hide. their pedophile system works best this way.

NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING! God will show us the light! 🙏 WWG1WGA SilverSqueeze! Collapse the Fed! Bring back the Gold Standard

Thats where this falls into play

Yes. 🥺🥺😢😢😢🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

😢🙏❤🤬🤬

KAG, WWG1WGA, Freedom, Liberty, and Justice for all.

😭😭

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

NESARA/GESARA

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

This shoud NEVER EVER happen to a child. God Bless You Honey!! If I could give you a hug, I sure would!!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

This shoud NEVER EVER happen to a child. God Bless You Honey!! If I could give you a hug, I sure would!!

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

So sad .🙏🏼♥️🙏🏼

😭😭😭 So horrible.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

karma is rral just remember that. just becsuse their belief the are free from karmic because they posted some place does not make it true.

#LoveGodFamilyCountry#Seekeroftruth#Patriot #Trumpster#Jr#Saveourchildren#saveourworld #WWG1WGA🐸🙏❤️🇱🇷🌎

That is so heartbreaking.💔😢

In response Tamie Mason to her Publication

I know ... it's awful

(1) Show this thread

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

about 10 years ago a local hospital that was state owned shut down. The bldg has been vacant, around 5 years ago I wanted to buy this hospital and convert to a shelter for homeless, it has beautiful grounds, I thought about having those who reside there, also work there, everyone that resided there would have to contribute to helping with the chores, upkeep, cooking, cleaning, laundry, maintenance. Anyway I went to 5 different banks - they basically said oh that is sweet you have a kind heart, but we are not into give away programs. Here is a Bldg that had a 400 Bed capacity, that would have helped get 400 homeless people into a bldg, out of the elements, give them a helping hand, but to them if they are not making money off of the deal they do not care about humanity. Today that bldg is still empty and decaying more each day from lack of use.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

Keep you’re dream, things are going to change & with God’s plan there will be many miracles for all of Humanity’s Devine Future.

In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication

You have a beautiful heart! dont give up on your dream! 💛

(5) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Marlene van to her Publication

do they even sleep?

(1) Show this thread

Makes me absolutely sick. Everyone should have a home, food to eat, and clothing. How was this ever allowed to happen?

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

Rachel i don't know ... We just didn't have anyone with enough power to help - until now

(1) Show this thread

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

there should be thousands of people commenting on the travisty of this photo which speaks volumes. my heart hurts so much looking at this. and this isnt nothing compared to what weve seen. God bless the children and shame on us one and all.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

AGREED