Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡Our GOD is AWESOME!πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ₯°πŸ—πŸ’—πŸ‘ΌπŸ»

Mommy of two and wife to my best friend. Blessed and Grateful. #WWG1WGA #DarkToLight #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TruthSeeker ✨❀️🍿

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

i love this - thank you .. since 2016 i have been seeing this πŸ™πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ’•πŸŽˆ

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

Thank You!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Always grateful to our GOD.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Thank you God for giving me peace in this tumultuos timeπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈ

Proud Patriot. Love God , America and our Great President

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you forever and ever!

Barefoot, Sun bathing, Star gazing, Praying Grandma Patriot

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

Thank you.