My mother has started reading up on ivermectin, and has noticed how the flu has magically disappeared, and nobody is pushing vit D, and the vax is not safe. So she's declined the vax. Critical thinking, yay! All because the Jehovah's Witnesses told her it was a personal choice and she could decide for herself. So she feels obliged to make the choice on her own terms. Paradoxical how being in a cult that tells you to think for yourself… oh, nevermind...

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Child of God. Seeker of Knowledge.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣 Hey, what ever it takes!!!

I am a God Fearing God Loving Patriot! On a mission of TRUTH‼️ Enlightened and trying to Wake others‼️

🙅🏻‍♀️ Who knew!

MAGA since the gold escalator, Q since 10/28/17, exposing occult for > 2 decades. Truth sets us free. Learn to let go at nolabelsnolies.com.

One time my sister in law told me that she raised her kids Catholic so they wouldn't join a worse cult. Living with no cults is possible but probably pretty rare! I suspect Martin's mom is pretty normal.

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

The beautiful irony!

Amazing, for your mother! My father also thinks something fishy and will at least hold off.

Seeker of Truth. Lover of God, family and Country.

Grew up in that cult. Better not question anything or then you are labeled. do they still
have your cards with how many hours you go in service and literature sold? lucky for me i wanted answers outside of the literature they
printed.

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

I have always had pleasant experiences with the witnesses. A good people. From what i see...they live according to bible terms. From an outsiders POV

Yay for your mom!!!

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 blessings be upon your sweet mom

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

YAY for your mother!

The fruit didn't fall far from the tree.